Olive + George Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users and being transparent about what data we hold and how we use it. For data protection law, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (together, DP Law), Olive + George Ltd is the controller, referred to as us, our, and we throughout the policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather various types of information from our users, as explained below.
- Identification Data including your name and date of birth.
- Contact Data including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details.
- O+G Account Data including your username, password and purchase history.
- Communications Data including your marketing and communications preferences. We will continue to
enquire about your marketing preferences, to ensure you are still happy to be contacted by us and if so,
Please note we will never request any categories of data that include details regarding your sexual orientation, political associations, race or ethnicity or religious beliefs.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To enable us to fill your order, ship your order, and provide you with updates regarding your order.
Please note as a legal requirement, we must keep your transaction history for 6 years.
- We use a third-party product to help us manage and send out communications. It is our legitimate interest
to promote our products of which we believe you may be interested in, to enable us to sell our products.
We will ask you for your consent for email marketing when you sign up and you can opt-out of this at any
- To enable our payment platform to provide you with a receipt of purchase.
- To notify you of any changes to our website or to any of our services that may affect you.
- To seek your views or comments on the service and products we provide.
MANAGING YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
If you have given permission, we may contact you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you. This may happen via email, phone or post depending on your consent. If after having given permission you decide that you no longer wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can withdraw your permission at any time.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell, distribute or disclose your information to any other third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other businesses. Please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to check these policies prior to submitting any personal information to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies and the practices of a third-party website even if you have to access them using links from our website.
CONTACTING OLIVE + GEORGE
This policy was last updated: 07/02/2021